7.23.2009

In the SOUTH!

I have never been through this next 3 states. I cannot say that i was looking forward to Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas, but it was a good experience. Southerners are very nice and friendly people. I got money from this lady in Guin, Alabama although also in Alabama one of my friends got fucked with and almost pushed of the road. Car lost control and went into a ditch. The car was totaled and passenger was alright. She was "ok" just mentally rattled. The big cities like Little Rock, Birmingham and Memphis. I managed to pick up a couple of wins along the way bringing my total up to 6. Things in Mississippi were very repetitive. Arkansas was the better one of the three although Alabama was the best visually. Well here are some pictures. Ill update again before i hit Austin. Enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment