8.02.2009

Headed to Tejas!

So I am in Texas and have not had a lot of time to upload pictures. So far Texas is going good besides the rough roads. The heat is not that bad as i thought it would be. I am going to be in Texas for 15 days, which is 30% of this trip. Right now I am in Marathon. Last night I was in awesome Samderson. It was a very photogenic town. There was this one place called Roundhouse Cafe which i ate at 3 times yesterday and once again this morning. As far as the Tour de Texas, I am currently in 2nd behind bennett. I had to stars in a row until today. I am 5pts behind him, so I will look to cut the lead down tomorrow.

Drinking a Blue Moon in Stigler.

"Nigger"

Spiro, OK

Stigler, OK

Flags everywhere

Watching the Tour in the hotel room.

Old Downtown Seminole

Statue of Liberty in Oklahoma?

Helmet & Avocado

Ok City Memorial

Abandoned car lot

Got in the "sag wagon" for the 1st time this whole trip on our way to Sulphur.

Paul Valley, OK

Lake of the Arbuckles

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment